What is preloading?
How does it work?
1. Choose the flash drive, SD or micro memory card you’re purchasing.
2. Email us the files you want to be put on the cards or drives (promotional materials, how to’s, coupons, links, videos or contact info ect).
3. We then mass duplicate the digital files you sent us on to your memory product of choice.
4. We ship them to you ready to go!
How can you use this service?
– Andrew is a parasail operator that records video and takes photos of his customers while they are in flight. After their flight, he gives them the option to purchase the memory card. He uses this service to give his customers a coupon for when they come back to the area for vacation next year. Because he preloaded his cards, his customers know where they went, the awesome time they had and have an incentive to come again.
– Mark uses the preloading service to put operating systems on high performing micro cards that are going into his raspberry pi’s.
– Tina runs a marketing agency and has promotional media preloaded onto her minimal flash drives for her clients and their events.
– Sam preloads videos for his haunted house displays.
– Erica preloads event information on her private labeled flash drives as useful gifts for her attendees.
How much does it cost?
Our preloading service is $0.15 per gig per unit.
For example: 100 cards of 1 gig of data = $15
We can help!
Loading information onto a flash drive or memory card is often essential to a lot of our customer’s businesses. However, it is typically time-consuming and ends up taking attention from important tasks that would contribute to business growth.
As a business owner, there are countless things you do yourself so you can save a few bucks. Your time is valuable and unless you are just sitting around looking for work to do, leave the preloading to us! At Everything But Stromboli, we can save you time and money by giving you back your time to be used in a more impactful way.
There are endless ways to use this service for your business and personal needs. It’s inexpensive, it saves time and the possibilities to tailor this to your liking is completely up to you.
For more information on how to get started, please contact us. We’re happy to help!
We would love to hear from you! What are some ways you are using the service?